Thursday, May 26, 2011

Stat Time. 30 Weeks.

 I hit 30 weeks this last Sunday, and since I've just found my little girl preciously napping in MY bed, I thought I'd skip my nap and head for the computer. I'll regret this one in about an hour, I'm sure!
 
How far along? 30 weeks, 4 days
 
Total weight gain/loss: Loss? Ha! I've hit the 20lb marker - hoping to slow things down a little.

Stretch marks?: I'm going to say it out loud and totally jinx myself.  NONE to account for yet! I'm keeping fingers & toes crossed very, very tightly! You've got no idea how much I would love to pop these kids out without a single piece of evidence I ever did. =)

Maternity Clothes: My mom wanted to pick me up maternity clothes as soon as we found out I was pregnant. I told her to get ALL small, because I didn't get big with Gracie, so why would I THIS time. Well, those smalls are getting pretty dang small right about now. I've got two Old Navy shirts that I pretty much live in, and I've got a good amount of bottoms to pick from. If I'm at home though, I'm generally in my jammies. I'm making no plans on buying any new purchases.

Sleep: I can't break the habit of sleeping on my back. I wake up at least 6 times a night on my back. Aside from that & how ridiculously painful it is on my legs getting out of bed to pee at night, I'm sleeping alright. 

Best Moment Of This Week: My husband telling me that even pregnant and all, he still finds me incredible attractive, and then me actually believing him. 

Movement: Too much? Is that possible? This kid doesn't sleep. It's comforting to see and feel all the movements, but sometimes I'm like 'you've showed off enough for one day, take a break!'

Gender: His penis... well ya, it's still there. 

Labor Signs: Nothing much, a few braxton hicks here and there, that's about it.

Food Cravings: It's something different ALL the time. Usually snacks/sweets. With Gracie it was hot/spicy all the time.

Belly Button In or Out: It's about leveled right now. But on top of the belly button where my piercing was, it kind of protrudes out a little bit, which appears to resemble that of an outtie outside my shirt.

What I Miss: My higher energy levels, laying on my stomach, and having an icy old beer paired with bar food. 

What I'm looking forward to: Not being asked by men constantly when I'm due... at the gas station, at the grocery story, while taking Grace for a walk in her wagon, ect. 

Weekly Wisdom: Just enjoy the 'easiness' of being pregnant before that little dude needs my attention around the clock. 

Baby Brain Moment of the Week: Not being able, for the life of me, to think of easy everyday words, such as 'Garage'. A couple days ago this was me... "Jason, open the... that... you know... well you know what I mean... that button thing... OUTSIDE!... where you put the cars and junk... HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!???" (And that, my friends, was NO exaggeration!)