Monday, December 13, 2010

It's a New Day.

The smell/look of Mac & Cheese. Changing Gracie's diapers. Simply looking at the toilet. Watching the same Mickey Mouse episode with my daughter for the umpteenth time. Brushing my teeth. Hot shower. Reading a book. Seeing dirty dishes in the sink. Someone grilling outside...

This is just a very short list of the things that had contributed last week to my 'I think I'm going to be sick...' routine. I do not remember morning sickness coming on this strong with Grace. I was miserable, and I felt as bad as I look, which was NOT a good thing! Thankfully the weekend brought a much happier note. I felt about 70% better, which was enough to satisfy me. I can deal with the nausea, as long as it isn't handicapping me.

Now that I got that out... this is where my complaining stops! I will enjoy this pregnancy (like I did my last) and I will not complain about backaches, or weight gain, or the slow, painful shift of my hips the week before labor starts (ooouch!). I will enjoy the heck out of this experience, because, while not in every single physical aspect, this is a beautiful thing!! And I get to do it again!! =)

Let me change that just a little. I will only complain a tad when Jason & I are watching a movie and I see that he's got two free hands to give foot massages...