Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's Christember!

I guess I forgot to mention. I put my Christmas stuff up, the Monday before Thanksgiving. I was feeling good that morning I guess. I'm not one to get overly excited for the holidays, but I can definitely see that changing over the next few years. I'm getting to experience Christmas as a child all over again, through the eyes of my daughter. Pretty neat.


Gracie picked out pink garland, knowing Jason wouldn't be a fan, we settled on purple.


I made this xmas banner last weekend on a very lazy Sunday. Little did I know it would end up taking the whole entire day to finish! This is the mantle right above our fireplace. Our fireplace which no one can see, because of our TV stand that sits in front of it. (Our living room is set up super funky, so it made sense.) All this stuff will be coming down in the next few days though. We're putting up a 58" flat screen TV on the wall. I'm so excited for the fireplace to be exposed for Christmas!

I also just ordered Gracie's new toy box from amazon.com. Target wanted $59 plus $15 shipping. I got it bought and shipped for only $57. I'm feeling kinda savvy right now.