Sunday, January 10, 2010

AZ Sports Day.

Today's the first game of the playoffs for the Cardinals, playing the Packers, & I'm not going to lie... I don't think the Cards have a chance today, but I'm hoping for a good game. I got my jersey get-up on anyways. If I recall, this jersey has seemed to carry a bit of luck this past season. We're going to my in laws today to watch ASU Bball, then the Cards.

Last night was 'date' night. We went to Padre Murphy's. (I ate too much fried food.) Came home at 8:30, and like an old married couple, we rented a redbox, & was in bed by 10pm. Don't get me wrong, we had a good time! That's what I love about us. We can have the same amount of fun being out & about on the town as we can sitting on the couch making fun of each other & just laughing at stupid stuff. If you can laugh together at dumb things & make fun of each other (in a loving way), I think you're set for a great marriage. I mean, I know I am. :-P