Tuesday, May 5, 2009

cdm.

This should be quick. I have a friend on her way over right now. Happy Cinco De Mayo!A year ago today I got engaged. And almost exactly a month later I found out I was preggers with little Gracie. Most people say, wow time flies, but really... a year ago seems like forever ago! I already don't remember what it's like to not have Gracie, I don't remember what its like to be pregnant, and I don't remember what its like to not have Jason in my life. I'm ok with all of this of coarse!!

Gracie LOVES mirrors. She'll stare at herself for the longest time, then start kickin her feet and wavin her arms around with the most excitement. It is so cute. She's wearing a cute pink dress today with baby knee high pink socks and a pink bow around her head.  Its as adorable as it sounds!