Tuesday, April 28, 2009

momma talk.

So, I think Grace was making up for the fact that last night, she woke every 2 hours... midnight, 2am, 4am, 6:30am, & 7:45 am. Because this morning she was so oocute. I was helping her with her head and neck exercises & she was just smiling & doing the new little baby giggle she does now. THEN, she decided to get moody & the only way to break her away from that is to hold her only one certain way she likes while standing... not sitting. She wants what she wants, like her momma. But God bless her, she's so adorable. Yesterday I had her in a yellow onsies w/ a yellow shirt with flowers on it, and someone said again, "What an adorable little boy!" Haha. I don't mind at all, but I was said, "I know isn't, SHE!" I don't like to embarrass people, because I know what its like to say the wrong sex.  AND at the same time, when I was a little baby EVERYONE thought I was a boy too. & Gracie and I look a ton alike as babies. Its cuz we both had barely any hair. I think little baby girls in dressed and almost a bald head is so cute though. Ha. I'm thinking about getting her ears pierced, but I'm going to talk to my pediatrician first and see what he thinks about it. I just think its better to do know then when she can start touching her ears and pulling on them.

Anyways, I'm headed to Jenna's for lunch today. I've actually gotta get going right now. Ughh.... sooo tired!!