Sunday, May 10, 2009

momma's day.

My first Mother's Day was amazing! I spent all day with the most important people to me in the world. We had lunch out with my family, & swam and had dinner with Jay's side. Gracie made me the cutest little card! (Jason had a big hand in it.) The card had Gracie's foot prints & hand prints all over it, and Gracie made her first drawing for momma. (Jay put the crayons in her hands and moved the paper around when she gripped the crayons.) Jason also wrote me the sweetest letter ever, along with some useful coupons for me to use (ex: body massage & house cleaning!!) I also got lots from my sister, grandma, and mother. For Mother's Day, I bought and personalized photo albums and had all the pictures we have of Gracie's first 3 months printed up and placed inside for the moms. Jason & I also made sure we wrote letters telling them both just how much we love and appreciate them! We both seriously have the best moms. And they make the best grandmas in the whole wide world. That's not an opinion, its a fact. All in all, it was a wonderful day! I am so blessed to have the family I have.