Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Countdown: Four Weeks.

I'm cleaning the apartment and catching up on laundry today. I tried to make an appointment with the eye doctor to get an exam, new contacts, and glasses before the baby comes. They don't have a doctor in today, so I'm going this Saturday. I hate how much I love to change things. I moved the kitchen table to face the opposite direction, and if I was only strong enough, I'd be moving our bed and dresser to different sides of the wall right now. I'm listening to Taylor Swift's new CD right now. Lo burned it for me, and I can't stop listening to it. When I was in high school I use to write all the time. Songs, poems, even stories. I wish I had the drive, or even time to write more now.

I just finished writing up my list of things to bring in my hospital bag. Just four short weeks until parenthood. I'm still not even getting nervous yet. I've been a little nervous about bringing a new baby home, but for some reason the birth/labor is not worrying me at all. I'm very confident that God will be right by my side along with Jason and my mother.

Have I mentioned that Dave Matthews' Spring tour stops in Phoenix on May6th? The day after Jason & I's one year engagement anniversary. =) Dave also stops in Vegas at the MGM on May 8th & 9th, so we might decide to fly to Vegas and see him there! Sounds super fun! I don't care where we see Dave though, I'm just happy he's returning to Phoenix, or somewhere I can see him so soon since Aug. I still think its funny that the thing I liked most about Jason when I met him was that he loved Dave like I did. And Matchbox.

Anyways, my laundry is getting wrinkled, and I have to pee. =)