Monday, December 22, 2008

Titans won yesterday!

I love it how when I go to start off an entry, I think of a sentence to start with, and all that I can think of is, "Life is wonderful!" It is so wonderful. I know I say this all the time, but I feel so incredibly blessed at this point in my life. Sometimes I don't quite understand why I've been so taken care of by God, but I thank Him every single day for it. =)

Yesterday Jason and I finished our Christmas shopping. We were sitting on the couch last night around 8pm when we decided, sure Christmas is still 4 days away, but lets open presents! Jason wrapped mine up (I, being female, had already wrapped his!), and we took turns opening up presents. I got him a Texas Longhorns hat, t-shirt, and hoodie. And a TN Titans hat. He got me a purse, a cross necklace (that I had been really wanting), and a heart shaped necklace. I think its funny that I got him all clothes and he got me all accessories. =)

I'm getting ready to go pay ALL of our lease off, so we don't have to worry about it when I'm on maturnity leave, and we can focus on all the other bills we'll have. Later tonight we're going to dinner in Tempe. Jason has an old, good friend coming in for Christmas, and he wants to go see him.  Merry Christmas everyone!!!!