Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dessert > Dinner.

So about the time I decided to start using this site again I found out I was pregnant. At first I told myself I would not constantly blog about being pregnant, because it seems like all pregnant people want to do is talk about how they are pregnant, which, even though I sound horrible saying this, kind of always annoyed me a little. But I thought about it a little, and since I'm not holding anyone at gun point, making them read the words I write, I will talk about my pregnancy as much as I feel like it here! I'm still holding to not complaining though. Actually, since I've never been 25lbs over my typical weight in the dead of the summer in Phoenix, I'm going back on my promise a little bit, and changing it to... I will not make a habit of complaining. Unless of coarse I develop pre-eclampsia, gestational diabetes, or go on bed rest... then I will complain as much as I darn. well. please!
 
Today I was craving cake. Actually, I've been craving cake ever since Friday, when I got my hands on a small piece of chocolate cake. Today I went to the store and bought all the fixing to make one (not chocolate... rainbow chip with vanilla pudding & cool whip on top Mmm) & picked up a snickers bar while I waited for 20!! minutes in one of the only two open checkout lanes open. Oh course when it was finally my turn they opened up two more lanes, in which everyone behind me made a mad dash to the other lanes as if they were giving away free Jersey Shore DVDs to the next two people to check out (gross.). Typical luck. So now,  the cake is cooling, and I'm trying to figure out if I should eat it for dessert or just skip supper entirely. Decisions, decisions...