Tuesday, March 31, 2009

fifteen randoms.

I've seen these lists on a few myspace blogs. A bunch of random facts about yourself. I thought I'd give it a whirl...

1. I use to play softball, basketball, & swim. One of my biggest regrets is when I stopped making the time to continue on. I was very naturally athletic, and I feel like I could have had a lot of opportunities open up for me if I had stayed involved.

2. My favorite foods are; Pizza, teryaki beef, white rice, sushi, & quesadillas. So, its a good thing I've been blessed with a super fast metabolism.

3. I love the Dave Matthews Band. I seriously feel like that's a big reason why I first took interest in Jason. Haha. That was the first time I met someone who was a bigger fan than I am.

4. When I was 15 I had a hernia removed over the summer, & the next summer I found out I had a benign tumor in my boob. I had surgery twice in one year, and that's the only time I've ever had to.

5. When I was younger I played the violin, the flute, and piano. Even though I always wanted to to play the drums. I quit playing, because I didn't want to be a band geek.

6. I've gone to school for nursing, elementary education, criminal justice, psychology, & sociology. I'm very indecisive & to this day I can't put my finger on what I want to do, & the money train for schooling is on hiatus.

7. I am a girly tomboy. I'm really not that girly at all. I mean, I might look it sometimes, but I don't think that way generally. I rather hang out with a bunch of guys & watch football & drink beer. I like being outside in the heat, and I hate wearing anything other than flipflops. & I love hooters...  for the wings.

8. My favorite sound is two-fold. Its the sound of Grace cooing, followed but the laughter of Jason. Makes me smile everytime!

9. I hate talking on the phone & nowadays, I don't text near as much as I use to.

10. I did not vote for Barak Obama. & thus far, I wish a lot more people would have not either.

11. There are a few commercials that I can not STAND!! One is the freecreditreport dot com commercials. Everytime I hear of of those stupid jingles I want to strangle thoses losers & that parate! lol. Secondly, the shamwow guy that also does the slap chop commercial. I'm sorry, but no, the slap chop will never change my life. I'm not going to love his nuts, and my tuna isn't boring, and neither is my life. This guys has waaay too much energy! And lastly, and mostly... that stupid snuggie commercial! You know the blanket with arms. If you have a robe, simply put it on backwards. That is all the snuggie is!! Or simply wear your robe the right way and just tie it in the front. Golly!

12. I can't stand when I hear about teenagers smoking, doing drugs, drinking, having sex, cursing, and being violent. Why can't kids just be kids anymore. I want more than anything to raise my child in the same manner as my mother did.

13. When I was a very little girl, I was pretty bossy. When we played school, I had to be the teacher, if we played house, I wanted to be the dad. When we played powerrangers, I wouldn't play unless I was the pink one. Same with Clue, if I wasn't Scarlett you could count me out! =)

14. Im a very impatient person, and I change my mind like crazy.

15. I believe without a doubt, that Jason & I were made for eachother. We didn't realize it when we first met, but God sure did have a helping hand in it all. People say this all the time and it doesn't work out that way, but I do believe Jason & I will be together for all of our lives.