Monday, November 2, 2009

Nov 1st.

Life is wonderful! My Gracie Jo is growing & learning new things everyday! She'll be 9 months in a week. Jason tells me everyday that he hates that she won't be a baby for much longer, but I'm looking forward to her toddler years! She's got so much spunk & she's the happiest baby I've ever seen. Jason is doing well. Basketball season starts today. I'm excited for Jason, but a little sad at the same time. We're just spoiled in the sense that our work schedules allow us with so much time to spend together as a family, it's hard when that time gets taken away. Last basketball season I was pregnant, so I'm really excited this year to bring Gracie to a lot of the games. I'm still playing the stay-at-home-mommy card for the most part. I work some weekends, but I'm looking into going back to work full-time. Not at my current job though, I got to find something new first. I don't know if the extra money is worth having Gracie in daycare though. I can image her really enjoying it because she loves other kids/babies so much, but I don't know if I like her being exposed to a cold every other week. We'll see.